Blogger templates

'Charlie's Angels' Rachael Taylor: 'I will always do Australian films'






Rachael Taylor has revealed she "always" supported by the Australian film industry.


The Charlie's Angels actress, who recently starred in the film Red Dog AACT winner, said she sees no reason why the films of their country of origin may not appeal to international viewers.


Taylor told the Daily Telegraph: "I ​​always come back to make Australian films I've done more than four of the five most active years of my career and I want to stay because I am passionate about the film industry Australian.. I think it's important.


"I think we can make films that people will see. And I do not think it too much to ask that the films in this country to make a profit and to embrace them. There is a place for all different types of films but she was so a wider audience to see Australia passionately get behind anything [Red Dog].


Taylor, who lives in Los Angeles, is visiting Australia to promote his latest film you have a question for Ben?, In which she starred alongside real-life boyfriend Josh Lawson.


She also attended the ceremony in Sydney AACT price on Tuesday (January 31) and says She likes "red carpet moments for what they are," adding: ". Every girl loves a great team"













Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Movie Maza - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger